How to create a new account?
1) Click on "Create Account" in the menu on the top:
2) Fill in your information. Field marked with * are mandatory:
3) Enter the captcha. Its needed to avoid spam registration.
4) Scroll to the bottom and click on "Register":
How to start the logger?
2) Navigate to the top right, 1) enter your Callsign, 2) your Password, 3) and finally click on "Start Logger"
3) The logger appears automatically in a new so called pop-up window. For this, you have to Allow pop-ups for hb9q.ch. In Mozilla Firefox, click on "Options" and then on "Allow pop-ups for hb9q.ch"
4) From now on the logger appears automatically every time you log in:
5) If you cannot allow pop-ups for hb9q.ch, you can Start the logger by clicking on "EME Loggers"
How to set a new password? How to edit my profile?
2) After login, click on "My Profile" in the menu on the top right corner:
3) Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Edit my Profile"
4) Enter a new password
5) Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Save"
Message "You are not logged in" when starting the logger
Please delete your Browser Cache. Detailed instructions here:
Please make shure that you direct access hb9q.ch
1) Direct access hb9q.ch by entering hb9q.ch in the adressbar (not via google)
2) Delete old favorites in your browser that are pointing to hb9q.ch, create new ones by direct access hb9q.ch, see 1)
If you cannot access hb9q.ch
If you cannot access hb9q.ch via your browser, please restart your modem/router to optain an new IP adress by your provider. It's most likely that your IP has been blocked by our hoster. If you still encounter problems, please contact support
How to start more than one logger instance (e.g. one for each band)?
We are using Joomla as Content Management System which can not handle multiple logins with the same callsign within the same browser. Unfortunately, starting more than one logger instance is therefore not comfortable.
If you like to start another logger, either:
in Firefox: open a new, private window and login again
start another browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera), log in and start the logger
Further questions? Found some bugs?